Instagram allows users to upload photos and videos to the service, which can be edited with various filters and organized with tags and location information. An account’s posts can be shared publicly or with pre-approved followers. Users can browse other users content by tags and locations, and view trending content. Users can “like” photos, and follow other users to add their content to a feed.
- Post photos and videos you want to keep on your profile grid. Edit them with filters and creative tools and combine multiple clips into one video.
- Browse photos and videos from people you follow in your feed. Interact with posts you care about with likes and comments.
- Share multiple photos and videos to your story. Bring them to life with text, drawing tools and other creative effects.
- Go live to connect with your friends in the moment. Try going live with a friend and sharing a replay to your story when you’re done.
- Message your friends privately in Direct. Send them photos and videos that disappear and share content you see on Instagram.
- Watch stories and live videos from the people you follow in a bar at the top of your feed.
- Discover photos, videos and stories you might like and follow new accounts on the Explore tab.
This App is a simple way to capture and share the world’s moments. Follow your friends and family to see what they’re up to, and discover accounts from all over the world that are sharing things you love. Join the community of over 1 billion people and express yourself by sharing all the moments of your day the highlights and everything in between, too.