Cyberduck is an open-source client for FTP and SFTP, WebDAV, and cloud storage, available for macOS and Windows licensed under the GPL. Cyberduck is written in Java and C# using the Cocoa user interface framework on macOS and Windows Forms on Windows. It supports FTP/TLS, using AUTH TLS as well as directory synchronization. The user interacts with the user interface, including file transfer by drag and drop and notifications via Growl. It is also able to open some files in external text editors.
- Fast, simple integration with a content delivery network such as Akamai, making your website more robust and improving uptime.
- Access to Amazon S3 storage as though it were an external hard drive.
- Fast access to web URLs for files you’re browsing.
- Support for Growl or Notification Center in Mac OS X.
- Support for SSH, plus two factor authentication with Google.